Monday 13 October 2014

That’s some baggage charge!

A HOLIDAYMAKER has spoken of her shock after an online travel agent attempted to charge her £23.7 billion – yes, that’s £23.7 billion – for two return flights to Portugal.

The customer was preparing to book tickets from Birmingham to Faro on the website when she noticed she’d been very seriously overcharged for baggage check-in.

The flights came to £164.07 but the total amounted to £23,659,382,125 after baggage costs were added on.

‘I thought I must have made a mistake,’ she said. ‘I couldn't believe my eyes, but it was so lucky I noticed the final price. I shudder to think what might have happened had I agreed.’


Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.