live in a society where there is a strong fascination of crime, this is apparent by its prevalence in pop-culture. The subject of crime and serial killers is often the topic of books, TV shows and movies. Those who want to learn more about some of the most infamous killers in America should plan a visit to Alcatraz East Crime Museum.
Visitors of Alcatraz East Crime Museum can expect to see many crime-related artifacts on display, and learn about ways to help prevent crime. Here are 5 infamous killers’ artifacts that are on display at the museum:
1. Charles Manson Guitar & Beach Boys single “Never Learn Not to Love” – This guitar was recently added to the museum’s collect. It was taken into custody in Inyo County California, during a raid on the Barker Ranch when Charles Manson was also arrested.
2. Ted Bundy’s 1968 Volkswagen Beetle – The Beetle that was integral in both of his murders and conviction, containing important DNA evidence, is on display for visitors to view.
3. John Wayne Gacy’s clown suits- “Pogo” and “Patches” – The serial killer was arrested in 1978. He had confessed to killing 30 people. Despite him being a serial killer, he would dress up in clown suits to entertain children.
4. Judy Buenoano’s last photograph and prison blanket – Convicted of murdering her husband and son, she was also suspected in several other deaths.
5. Jeffrey Dahmer handcuffs– An American serial killer, he was convicted of the murder of 17 males, which included rape, dismemberment, and cannibalism. His handcuffs are on display at the museum for visitors to view.
Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK