Tuesday 3 July 2018

Travel Japan with a local

TRIPFRIENDS, an SNS application dedicated to introducing tour guides to tourists, which the company SeaCalls has developed based on the concept that "Traveling alone is no longer lonely."

Tripfriends, fully compatible with Android and iOS, attracts many keen travelers, helping them find nice food at places visited, experience Japan's culture and look for partners to enjoy various activities.

Tripfriends is recommended to people who would say:


I like traveling alone but would sometimes like somebody's company
I want to interact with locals
I want more people to know about my town
I want a social networking site where users love traveling
I want to make an album of my travel memories and share it with my friends
I love hanging out with people more than anything


Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.