FROM April through to August 31, Athens International Airport – in co-operation with Geo Routes Cultural Institute –is staging a photography exhibition highlighting the Secrets of Greece.
The aim of the exhibition – in the arrivals hall – is to spotlight the unexpected beauty and surprising complexity of Greece.
The Secrets of Greece displayed at the airport are:
- Mount Olympus … In the Footprints of the Gods
- Lavreotiki … The Technological and Cultural Park at Lavrion, Attica
- Amorgos Island … St. Fanourios Church
- Epirus … Dilofo Village
- North-West Macedonia … St. Achillios at the Lakes of Prespa
- East Mani in the Peloponnese … The Diros Caves
Go Holiday news