A RANGE of improved services, fee reductions, and digital developments are to be introduced by Ryanair over the coming year.
The move came as the budget carrier unveiled an eight-point ‘customer charter’ including a promise to make travel an ‘enjoyable experience’ as Ryanair marks its 30th anniversary.
The initiatives include:
· New aircraft interiors and cabin crew uniforms
· Lower airport check-in and missed departure fees
· Real time airline fare comparisons on Ryanair.com
· A destination content service, featuring customer reviews
· A travel insurance product, replacing the current drop down insurance.
· Personalized promotional e-mails with customer-specific tailored offers
· A new 'hold the fare' feature – €5 (£3.62) to hold a fare for 24 hours
· An improved inflight menu
· New seats with more leg room
Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK
Picture Credit: "Ryanair pescara 04" by Ra Boe via Wikimedia Commons