TRIPADVISOR has released its "Best Time to Book" Holiday report, revealing the least expensive times to book hotels in popular global destinations for the December and New Year's Eve holidays. Best times to book vary from country to country but here is a sample of what the report found.
- Book U.S. hotels starting in November.
- Travelers should shop for European deals beginning in March but can find consistent value by booking after mid-November.
- Asia sees best savings from September on.
- Caribbean hotel prices remain relatively steady all year.
- Central America rates are flat and climb slightly towards the end of year.
- Middle East hotels prices drop starting in November.
- Start booking your holiday stays in November for Africa.
- South America values available starting in September until the end of the year.
- Book South Pacific from mid-July on to the end of December.
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK
Picture Credit: ClaraDon www.flickr.com/photos/7267297@N05/4189043929 Ornaments via photopin.com