Monday 18 May 2015

The questions they ask!


THE American Society of Travel Agents has published some of the strangest – and stupidest – questions asked by customers planning vacations. Here are some of them:

It’s clear that some travellers need a little more hand-holding than others,’ said Zane Kerby, the society’s president.


  • Do they speak English in Britain?
  • Can you please book the honeymoon suite for us and another couple?
  • Can you please plan a honeymoon for me, my bride and my mother?
  • Can you guarantee that no pet has ever been in the hotel room?
  • Can you book two rooms in different parts of the resort: one for me and my wife, and the other for my girlfriend?
  • Does the crew actually sleep onboard the cruise ship?

  • Don’t tell my fiance that this is where I took my first wife for our honeymoon.
  • I would like to go somewhere where there are NOT a lot of men.
  • Are there toll roads on the way to Hawaii?
  • How can I get to Europe without going by air or sea?
  • I’d like to visit Scotland and Denmark on the same trip. (The agent tells the client that he does not have time in his schedule to travel the distance). But they’re only an inch apart on the map!


Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK

Picture Credit: ASTA logo by Source. Licensed under Fair use via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.