WESTERN AUSTRALIA’S state government has launched a global tourism promotion campaign – Just Another Day in WA.
‘Western Australia has so many extraordinary experiences that cannot be found elsewhere in Australia, or in some cases the world, but those of us who are lucky enough to live in the state tend to be blasé about its uniqueness and beauty,” says Tourism WA’s chief executive officer Stephanie Buckland.
‘The aim of the campaign is to highlight all these experiences that West Australians take for granted but visitors find memorable and extraordinary.’
Some of the features to be highlighted in the campaign include:
· The opening up of the Swan River through the development of Elizabeth Quay
· 2,000 new hotels rooms to open by 2018
· The redevelopment of Perth Airport
· Upgrades at Scarborough Beach with a beachside swimming pool, cafes, and restaurants,
· A planned upmarket glamping amenity Rottnest Island
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK
Picture Credit:Photographs by Gnangarra...commons.wikimedia.org [CC BY 2.5 au (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/au/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons