#MARYBERRY will open the #Salcombe #Crabfest in South Devon on May 1.
Her fans will have the chance to become CrabFest Patrons and join a Q&A session at which Ms Berry will talk about her life.
The festival will feature:
· A demo kitchen and programme of talks by chefs and food writers
· Hotels and restaurants serving menu dishes using the best seafood and shellfish caught off the South Devon coast
· Local food to buy from local producers
· Demos on how to make crab pots
· A heritage crabber boat and modern day crabber at the town's Normandy Quay for people to explore
· Live music
· Activities for children, courtesy of Coast & Country Cottages
Run by the Rotary Club of Salcombe, all funds raised by will be donated to local charities.
Go Holiday news : www.govillasandcottages.co.uk
All your holiday needs: IN PRINT - ON-LINE - DiGiMAG - SMARTPHONE -TABLET - BLOG - TWITTER - G+ - FACEBOOK